- All presenters should present at the room in which their talks are scheduled 10 minutes before the commencement of the session.
- All presentations will be made using LCD projectors. Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe PDF are the only acceptable formats for oral presentation.
- Do not bring your presentation on your own laptop as it might not compatible with LCD projector.
- The presenter will need to ensure that the presentation file is compatible with our laptops (Windows operating system). Save your files in a format compatible with MS Office 2007.
- All presenters are required to upload the presentation file in the Secretariat Room (Boardroom) before the commencement of the session. Please name your presentation file as your Paper-ID.ppt.
- Allocated time for each speaker are:
- 35 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A for Plenary Lecture
- 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A for Special Session of Best Paper Awards
- 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for Q&A for Parallel Session